This is what AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO 2019 in Nuremberg has to offer.
Body shop / joining technologies I
Providing higher flexibility and efficiency of body shop lines is one of the most important requirements for joining technology in body-in-white construction. New approaches, for example for more efficient robot control or for quality assurance using image and data processing in industrial 4.0 approaches, are of decisive importance. Find out in this session what is possible today.
- Tuesday 04 June
- Flexibility of assembly systems – Basis for digitalisation and networking
- Challenges during the implementation of AI for image processing in industrial environments
- Body Shop 4.0 - innovative solutions to increase flexibilities
- Sensitive robotics for body in white production. Best-practice applications
- Increased flexibility and significant savings: A new approach to robot guidance for body production
- Estimating the true cost of metrology in automotive BiW – comparing traditional quality [...]
- Quality improvement in car body manufacturing by optical 3D metrology
- Presentation to follow