This is what AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO 2019 in Nuremberg has to offer.
Body shop / joining technologies II
A sophisticated material mix with often unusual, heterogeneous connections leads to ever new challenges for joining technology - as well as new types of demands on joining connections, such as those made necessary by electromobility with the integration of heavy battery modules into new body structures. Promising new approaches are offered by laser processes as well as newer thermal, mechanical and adhesive joining technologies.
- Wednesday 05 June
- Current car body laser joining trends
- Latest generation laser welding combines advantages of dynamic and tactile systems
- Blower-crossjet for scanner optics and air-management in remote laser welding cells
- Efficient laser based joining processes of Aluminum 6xxx and hybrid materials
- Efficient Joining of FRPC in car body construction by means of induction
- Mechanical and adhesive joining hybridization and simulation
- Friction stir weld development and dynamic crash testing
- Mechanical and adhesive joining on narrow flanges