This is what AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO 2019 in Nuremberg has to offer.
Car body materials
The "classic" world of body materials is far from standing still: Important developments in advanced high-strength steels and ultra-high-strength / hot-formed steels enable further functional progress in lightweight construction – and new possibilities are also opening up by making use of hot forming or die-casting of modern aluminum alloys. Experience the state of the art in this session.
- Tuesday 04 June
- The development and application of 3rd Gen AHSS between SGM and Baosteel
- Production process for sandwich materials applied in the Alfa Romeo Stelvio
- ALLIANCE-project: Sustainable and cost efficient lightweight design by the use of innovative...
- Ablation 2.0 - a new process for the laser welding of AlSi-coated press hardened steels
- Influence of different zinc coatings on the laser beam brazing process
- Aluminium drives innovation for the future of mobility
- Next generation high formability alloys and the need for predicting forming behavior in order to...
- HP-DC aluminum alloys for application in electric mobility