This is what AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO 2019 in Nuremberg has to offer.
Car body painting and surface technologies I
A variety of surface processes determine the quality and appearance of the completed car body, and each of these steps, from sealing to cataphoretic dip painting to painting and final oven curing, must be optimized for resource and energy efficiency. Significant progress is also being made in this area through the increasingly comprehensive and reliable simulation of the processes involved. Find out more here.
- Tuesday 04 June
- An innovative zinc phosphatation is finding its way
- New dry paint arrest systems for the Automotive Paint Shops
- Thermosetting materials for Additive Manufacturing
- Automotive Coatings for Digital Application
- Cavity protection without tempering
- New Applications & Technologies in Cavity Protection: Where Do You Start?