This is what AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO 2019 in Nuremberg has to offer.
Car body painting and surface technologies II
Process simulation with CFD techniques as well as VR/AR-supported methods are playing a growing role in car body painting and promise noticeable efficiency improvements in the development of painting processes. Efforts are also being made to increase the automation of paint quality inspection systems. Find out in this session how far these developments have come.
- Wednesday 05 June
- In-line metrology of surface roughness and texture using coherent light scatter technology
- Inline quality monitoring in the paint shop with 24/7 spray monitoring
- Applications of scratch testing in the paint shop
- Simulation-based development of cavity wax nozzles
- Simulating coating thickness without calibration
- Presentation to follow
- Virtuelle Lackierung: Von manuellen Trainingsstationen mit VR zur Simulation der Roboterzellen
- Controlling liquid behavior: spray in pre-treatment as an example