This is what AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO 2019 in Nuremberg has to offer.
Car body parts / forming technology I
Well-controlled forming processes are the foundation for successful car body engineering. In sheet metal forming, in particular, it is not only a matter of maximum precision and optimization of the formed components for the end product, but also of the efficiency of the processes - in ongoing series production and even more so in the tryout phase. New ideas and possibilities are discussed here.
- Tuesday 04 June
- Multistep hot stamping process, a revolutionary lightweighting technology
- Efficiency enhancement in sheet metal forming
- Imaging oil layer control on sheet metals with fluorescence and IR absorption
- The Hot Form Quench partner network - strategic collaboration to develop aluminium hot stamping...
- Advanced forming of Al6XXX blanks
- Assembly based springback compensation
- Flexible, automated and customizable tailored tempering inside the press hardening furnace
- Investigation of galvannealed coating evolution during hot stamping