This is what AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO 2019 in Nuremberg has to offer.
Car body parts / forming technology II
Modern steel and aluminium materials, driven by lightweight design requirements, present forming technology with difficult tasks - while composite and hybrid materials are also qualifying for more and more applications. And not least, the possibilities and promises of additive manufacturing technologies are leading to completely new discussions on component production in car body engineering. Find out more about the status of these discussions in this session.
- Wednesday 05 June
- Optimal material utilization of steel and aluminium body parts – sustainable and cost-effective
- New unified A pillar– B pillar structure with 3rd generation AHSS
- Maximising lightweighting in steel automotive bodies and frames with the Steel Tube Air Forming...
- Industry 4.0: Advanced Maintenance, process control and documentation systems for press hardening...
- Large scale printer for additve manufacturing of big metal parts
- Characterization of the surface topography of Class-A carbon fibre components along the entire...
- Manufacturing of hybrid metal/thermoplastic composite structural car parts using novel technologies
- Automated, short cycle production of polymer composite applications with special regards to the...