This is what AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO 2019 in Nuremberg has to offer.
Production and quality assurance concepts
In car body production as well as in final assembly it is above all the demand for increased flexibility that drives progress in production methods, especially against given the current changes and diversity in the power train, from classical combustion to hybrid engines to pure BEV. Virtual or augmented-reality technologies are becoming increasingly important in the planning of such processes, and it is also important to reliably test and ensure the quality of relatively "new" vehicle components such as battery systems. This session will discuss how this can best be achieved.
- Wednesday 05 June
- The BIW assembly line of the new Alpine
- Heavy load robot collaboration - industrial robots used as flexible manipulators in assembly...
- Flexible cell manufacturing: the revolution in automobile production
- Intelligent testing and commissioning technologies for the end-of-line area in automo-tive...
- New leak and intrusion testing methods for aluminium battery enclosures for hybrid and electric...
- VR/AR collaboration - sustainable, efficient, couch-affine. Networked work in automotive...
- Always one step ahead – Flexible, modular Assembly Technologies for smart [...]
- Agile body construction for e-mobility