These partners support AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO
Vincentz Network sees itself as a competent specialist publisher and provider of information and expertise in special markets. With its staff of approx. 220, Vincentz Network operates nine major information networks, including the Automotive Circle, the leading international series of events and communication platform for automotive manufacturers and system suppliers.
The Automotive Circle is the market-leading communication platform for the automotive and system supplier industry. As organizer of the AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPO, it guarantees excellent contacts and practice-orientated specialist information – not least through its many years of cooperation with more than 130 experts from international OEM brands in the fields of advance development, development, advanced process engineering, manufacturing engineering and production.
Exhibitions and congresses devoted to the automotive process chain
After meanwhile 30 years it is hard to imagine the world of the automotive and system supplier industry without the Automotive Circle as leading communication platform. Supported by the OEMs' most innovative thought leaders on development, process planning and production, it organizes worldwide practice-orientated conferences and accompanying exhibitions on the entire "automotive process chain".
The Automotive Circle brings experts together
More than 2,500 international participants, almost equally divided between automotive manufacturers and system suppliers/service providers, meet every year at some 18 national and international conferences and exhibitions. The mix of practical orientation, top-class presentations and creative exchange at these events is unique:
- Topical presentations of car bodies, new cars and components by well-known OEMs
- 10–15 of the latest series car bodies shown annually at EuroCarBody, the most important international car body benchmarking conference
- EuroCarBody Awards are the world’s highest accolade for developments and innovations in car body manufacturing
- Cooperation with more than 60 OEM experts from 18 international OEM brands in the fields of advance development, development, advanced process engineering, manufacturing engineering and production
- More than 300 presentations a year by well-known engineers and university professors
NürnbergMesse is one of the 20 largest exhibition companies in the world and among the top ten in Europe. The portfolio covers some 120 national and international exhibitions and congresses and approx. 40 sponsored pavilions at the Nuremberg location and worldwide.